Friday, September 12, 2014

Altered Tattered and Time worn Day Four 6x6 swap Inspired by Marjie Kemper

Hello everyone. I hope you have had a wonderful week.
I am posting Day four tonight. We have had rain and heavy lightening since last night..how is the September weather in your town?
My Inspiration for page four comes from a beautiful friend of mine. Marjie Kemper .
Marjie is amazing and I hope to create the desire for you to visit her blog and see what all she makes and teaches.
http://www.marjiekemper.com/mixedmediacanvas-heartopen/ 
This is the project she did I had to make my own make on..:)
I have a button on my side bar to her web site.
This is my project..
My stencil is from Prima and the die cuts are from Tim Holtz collection. The paste is from Golden,
The stamp is from Stampers Anonymous ,Tim Holtz collection, the spray inks are Dylusions and Lindys.

 Thank you all for stopping in
hugs
susan s

No comments:

Post a Comment