Thursday, September 11, 2014

Altered Tattered and Time worn "Butterfly swap" page Three




Hi everyone. 
This is Day three...posting a bit late but it has been a bit hectic here.
My inspiration today is from http://timholtz.com/12-tags-of-2014-june/ 
Tim Holtz....of course you know me I do my own thing with a idea....so here it is..
This is only Distress inks and Tim's Burlap and Bubble stencil..as you can see I set on my own path to begin with ..
 I am minus many of the supplies needed to join in with his tutorial sadly but what I love is you add to your wish list that way..
Time being short today and the lack of dies I just fussy cut one layer. This stamp is a beautiful stamp from Stampers Anonymous out of the Tim Holtz collection . It is Butterfly's and Moth's..on my wood block stamp the item no is p2-1673.
I used my black uniball pen and then my white one on the out side of the Butterfly's and moth's I have a small circular sponge I used Distress inks
stormy sky
worn lipstick
shaded lilac
dusty concord
barn door
mustard seed
and
peeled paint.
I used a very old stamp to me one I purchased many years ago. (at the  right hand bottom corner), from Stampers Anonymous and I fail here because I do not remember the name of it...so I had to look it up. It is Tattoo corner p1-1424 here is a link to it http://stampersanonymous.com/cat-index.html
The sentiment is also a Stampers Anonymous stamp and it say's "when i want to see love defined i look at you" and the small wheat /flowers on bottom left is also from their store in clear cling mount.
I added a large ticket I cut from manilla folder and added some silk ribbon and a burlap flower I inked up.
and there you go. Page three. Thank you Tim Holtz and Marjie Kemper  for guiding me there through you post
Love and hugs
susan s

No comments:

Post a Comment