Tuesday, June 21, 2016

A steampunk Tag

Hi and welcome. It is a Steampunk Day for me today.
I decided to make a jumbo tag. I covered it with paper from "The Paper Studio" called black and cream diamonds.
The books on the bottom came from Canvas Corp Brands in a paper pack from Gypsy moments by 7 Gypsies.

The curosity stamp is from Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz collection.
So it was a decision to add various stamps the head and face from Wendy Vecchi at Stampers Anonymous the rest are from Tim Holtz.
The safty pen on the ribbon at the top is from Canvas Corp Brands and is from 7 Gypsies .
well as you can see I just had fun....Pull out your stamps and get INKY...
Hugs
Susan S

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful - so much to see on this one :-) I am working on my first MM canvas right now :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete